At ParaV Group we take protecting your privacy extremely seriously. We feel that it’s really important that you trust us with your personal information, so this statement is written to help you understand what information we hold about you and how we collect, store and process that information, in order to provide our services to you.
Please read this statement carefully and if you have any questions about it, or what we do with your personal information, please complete the form in the “Accessing your personal information” section below and we will be in touch.
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect from you will depend on what services you have requested we carry out for you. Generally speaking these details would be your name, your telephone number, your email address, your business name, your business address and website address.
What do we use your personal information for?
We process the information you provide us in the following ways for the purpose of the services we have been engaged to deliver to you;
- To provide you with estimates, quotes or invoices
- To provide you with updates on topics and related services that complement the services you have engaged us to deliver
- Where you have consented, to provide you with regular updates on industry news, and relevant information and topics we feel you will find useful
How do we protect your personal information?
It is our aim to protect your personal information in the following ways;
- By keeping your personal information up to date by regular contact with you
- Storing information in secure locations
- Destroying information which is no longer relevant, unless we have a legitimate reason or statutory obligation to retain it
- Keeping to a minimum the number of employees or third parties who have access to your information
How long do we keep your personal information?
Wherever possible we will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary, however, there are some circumstances when we will need to keep your information for longer. These include;
- Where we have a legitimate reason or statutory obligation to retain the information depending on the services we are providing
- To ensure our business is run in an efficient and compliant manner
Who else has access to your personal information?
In order to provide you with the services you have requested from us, there are several third parties who may also need to process your personal information. These include;
The hosting provider we use to host this website, which collects your IP address; https://www.ans.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/privacy-policy/
As the requirements of our business change, we may need to change the third parties who process your information to meet those requirements.
In some cases third parties may be based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA); however, we will always ensure these third parties operate as if they were based inside the EEA in terms of data protection as part of our business due diligence.
Please note that were you to enter into a contract with any third party following a recommendation by our business, the third party will become the “data controller” of any information provided to them, either by you or by us (with your prior consent). If your engagement with our business ends then this would not end your engagement with the third party. You would be responsible for terminating your account with the third party. (For example, if you stop working with us, your Mail Chimp account will continue to be active.)
Accessing your personal information
Under the new GDPR regulations, you have the right to request to access the personal information we hold on you.
You also have the following rights regarding your personal information;
- To make a request to see the personal information we hold about you
- To change / update the personal information we hold about you
- To ask us to delete / erase the personal information we hold about you unless there is a statutory, regulatory or otherwise legitimate reason for us not to comply (we will always provide you with more information if this is the case).
Queries or concerns
If you are concerned about how we have treated your information, please fill in the form above and we will assist you to make things right. Alternatively, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, who can be contacted via their website https://ico.org.uk
This policy may be updated from time to time
ParaV Group reserves the right to change this Policy at any time, and any amended policy is effective upon it being posted to this Website. ParaV Group will make every effort to communicate any major changes to you via email. Your continued use of our services will be deemed acceptance of any amended policy.
Last updated: June 2021